Blue Valew is a non-profit, revolutionary research system, which measures true value: the sustainable life satisfaction of all stakeholders. Besides investors, groups like employees, consumers, local communities, or the public in general are impacted by the organisations they're in contact with.
Blue Valew Nonprofit Inc. was founded because of the inability of the current financial research methodologies to show the value of true life quality, satisfaction, and the balance with the environment. While there are numerous ESG systems which try to fill the gap, but they have a low correlation among themselves, and don't integrate with the advantages of financial value creation.
The methodology is based on the following principles:
- The impact of any organisation is a crucial information, which should be accessible for anyone free and without any limits or delays.
- The ultimate goal is sustainable life satisfaction for as many people as possible.
- All stakeholders have interests in the organisation they're connected with.
- Financial value is an important part of life quality, but it is far from the only one.
- People know when they feel satisfied with their investments, employers, service providers, but they don't have to know the solution to their problems.
- Stakeholders' spent time and the experience importance is the core to determine weights for organisations.
- Environmental impacts are expressed as health risk factors.
- One Blue Valew (BLU) is one hour of life satisfaction for one person in good health.
This non-profit company is carbon net zero. It is also fully digital, except the very-very few cases, where paper usage is required by law.
Blue Valew was created by Balazs Faluvegi. He is an economist and a wealth management industry veteran with more than 23 years of experience. Balazs has postgraduate degrees in banking, fund management, portfolio management, technical analysis and investment research in general. In the last 6 years, he specialised in SRI (Socially Responsible Investments) and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) research, successfully taking US SIF and CESGA exams first in the CEE region. Balazs is an author of three books on investing and hundreds of articles about wealth management and socially responsible investing. As a founder, he has started an SRI consulting firm (Blue Morpho Investments). Later he also co-founded a B2B fintech company (Blueopes) providing digital wealth management services to banks and asset managers, winning several awards, including the Best Fintech for Sustainable Finances from BBVA, a global bank with more than 70 million customers. Balazs is also the Chairman of the Hungarian Fintech Association.
He lives at the edge of Budapest with his wife and two sons, very close to nature, but still inside a little community. They use an Electric Car with a small battery pack, they also have solar panels on their log house, using cellulose insulation, infrapanels for heating and two rain water storage bins. By using all these stuff, Balazs could push their footprint below 1 of their fair share of our planet.
Get weekly updates on Blue Valew of public companies and countries. If you Subscribe now, you can download our Book which details the methodology.