Please note that this is the unedited version of the book, as the site and the methodology, it's still in beta.
- Why taking the Middle Road most of the time pays off. Why it doesn’t matter if you adore or hate Greta Thunberg?
- What is considered value. What is True Value in the Economy and the Society?
- The problem with current mainstream financial metrics. Why we can’t find a better metric than money to measure life quality and success?
- The problem with peer group comparisons. How a Sikh fashion designer in a turban shows us the pitfalls of peer group thinking?
- The problem with current ESG practices. Why the current so-called ESG research is totally on the wrong path?
- Problems with other approaches to measure impact and life quality. In which city can we find artificial lights 1200 times brighter than the night sky?
- Behavioural Finance and true utility. How is it possible that getting to know that you have cancer actually lowers anxiety?
- Efficient markets don't exist. Why were all the residential apartments in London’s highest skyscraper unoccupied even after five years of finishing construction?
- Experiences, not Products. How the calculation of a soccer championship help us understand the value of services and products?
- Cooperations, not Transactions. How is this possible that a lightbulb can last and function more than a 100 years?
- The best democratic metric: time. Why certain services are much more important than what you pay for them?
- Life Satisfaction: how and what to measure. What are the building blocks of general well-being?
- New, integrated ESG. Why and how financial value and ESG can work together perfectly?
- The ultimate KPI. So what exactly is Blue Valew?
- Stakeholder Weights. What kind of a measurement system can serve the needs of all stakeholders in an organization?
- Transaction free activities. Why some Indian tribes routinely gave away many of their wealth?
- Valuation metrics for our system. How can we reshuffle sub-indicators, to get a clear picture in society development?
- Accuracy and its challenges. Is it really data the new oil?
- Practical ideas. The more, the better?
- Changing monetary systems and societies. Why it is not necessarily a problem if people don’t vote on elections?
The good news is, that our book is free - as everything else on this site - and accessible to everyone. Please subscribe to our newsletter, and you can instantly download it.
Get weekly updates on Blue Valew of public companies and countries. If you Subscribe now, you can download our Book which details the methodology.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Blue Valew Nonprofit Inc.- All Rights Reserved (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- PUBLIC BETA VERSION 0.4.3 (2021.02.26.) -